Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We(O)man


(Whatever)
Men: What should we have for dinner?
Women: Whatever..
Men: Why don't we have Mexican?
Women: No not Mexican, the last time I got pimples on my face
Men: Alright, why don't we have Szechwan cuisine
Women: Yesterday we ate Szechwan , today too?
Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood is not good, I got diarrhea
Men: Then what do you suggest?
Women : Whatever..

(Anything)
Men: So what should we do now?
Women: Anything
Men: How about watching a movie? It's been a long time
Women: Watching movie is no good, it's a waste of time
Men: How about we go for bowling, or some exercises?
Women: Exercise on such a hot day?
Men: Then find a cafe and have a drink
Women: I am off caffeine
Men: Then what do you suggest?
Women: Anything

(You decide)
Men: Then do we just go home?
Women: You decide
Men: Let's take the bus, I will accompany you
Women: The bus is dirty and crowded.
Men: OK; we will take a cab
Women: Not worth it... For such a short distance
Men: All right, then we can walk. We can enjoy the weather
Women: I am hungry, can't walk.
Men: Then what do you suggest?
Women: You decide
Men: Let's have dinner first?
Women: Whatever...
Men: What shall we eat?
Women: Anything..

(ANYTIME.)..
Men: At what time do I have to call you?
Women: Any time as u wish
Men: But last time when I call u in the morning u didn't pick up?
Women: I was sleeping.
Men: OK; when I try to call you around 11 am u didn't pick up?
Women: I was shopping with my mother
Men: So, when I try to call you around 2-3 u didn't pick up?
Women: I was tired and relaxing.
Men: Then what about 5 PM?
Women: I was watching a cartoon.
Men: So, then why didn't you pick u phone in the night?
Women: I was studying
Men: Ok then tell me which time is the most convenience time for you to talk.
Women: Anytime.

10 comments:

  1. lol
    oh come on we (women) are not that bad okay...
    i feel like writing a similar post on men now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mehak.. hehehe!.. i m waiting for your post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. when a man talks about eating to a woman, he generally refers to desert doesn't he?

    so how can she let him have Mexican and the like ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask her dude, there aren't good chefs at skiewpoint, are we?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! Women Won't do these kinds of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome post... soo very truee.... ;) :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hii
    hahaha! nice and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find myself doing that a lot too, i mean the women's part..sounds bad when i read it:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Krish
    Relax gentlemen shall we, its meant for humour, we all do it sometimes. The other times, we should just, laugh over it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ppl... nothing's personal.. i wrote it just for humor!.. njoyy the read!! :P

    ReplyDelete